At The Top, Burj Khalifa - Level 124 + 125
Supplied by: At The Top Burj Khalifa
Located on levels 124 and 125 of the world's tallest tower, this observatory is destined to be the highlight of any visit to the Middle East. Here's your chance to take your experiences to a whole new level.
- At The Top is, at 426 meters, one of the world's highest outdoor observation decks spread across levels 124 and 125 of Burj Khalifa
- At The Top houses a premium offering of five-star facilities
- Level 125 serves as tribute to Arabic art and culture and allows visitors to enjoy a 360-degree view of Dubai
- Virtual reality experience (Mission 828) simulating the real feel of scaling Burj Khalifa
- 12 advanced telescopes offering panoramic views of Dubai along with Real View mode, Historic mode and Night View mode to observe Dubai from different perspectives
- Admission to levels 124 and 125
- Food and beverages
- Retail store and gift shop items
- Green screen photographs
- Virtual reality experience
Be thrilled by the world's fastest double deck elevators, cruising at 10m/s.
Take a closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high powered, telescopes.
Step out onto the public outdoor observation terrace overlooking the ever growing skyline.
At 456 meters, Level 125 offers a spacious deck tastefully decorated in Arabic mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views.
Step on to Dubai – A Falcon's Eye View that allows you to explore Dubai as you fly over the city.
Capture your Burj Khalifa moments forever and integrate reality and special effects with green screen photography.
Set off on a virtual reality experience to the pinnacle of Burj Khalifa.
Enjoy a new immersive experience as you step on an inspired glass-floor with a twist. Feel the glass crack underneath your feet, as you explore the lofty heights from 456 meters in air.
If you're aiming to admire the truly mesmerising Arabian sunset, go for prime time tickets and witness the sun setting over the beautiful city. You'll then be able to enjoy gorgeous views of the city covered in lights.
Know before you go
Kindly be informed that lighters, e-cigarettes, laptops, food items, sharp items, and baby strollers are not allowed inside the attraction and are to be kept in the luggage room.